Community Career Developer (CCD)
The Community Career Developer Program (CCD) is intended to provide outreach and network with private, volunteer and public sectors in order to support, create and enhance employment opportunities for aboriginal people in our community.
- To provide access to labor market research and trends.
- To provide client employment advocacy with Native, Non Native and government agencies.
- To promote urban employment and training initiatives.
- To increase public awareness of Apatisiwin program.
- To facilitate workshops and presentations around employment/training.
The Community Career Developer Worker is complemented with the interventions of Apatisiwin.